iDiagram lets you draw diagrams with rectangles, ellipses, lines, and text, in both portrait and landscape modes.
iDiagram allows you to:
• Create and lay out rectangles, ellipses, lines, and text.
• Bring object to front or back of other objects.
• Resize and edit text by double-tapping an object.
• Change line width and color, font size and color, and object background color.
• Fix object position.
• Copy object.
• Turn on or off grid by double-tapping the background.
• Scroll or zoom by swiping or pinching the background.
• Save diagram as JPEG image in your photo album (You can email it from Photo.app)
• Copy diagram. (“Edit” in diagram/folder list view then tap diagram name)
• Organize diagrams by creating folders and subfolders.
• Search folders or diagrams by their name and object text.